Vintage Sewing Collage in Vintage Window

Thursday, February 26, 2009

IS WINTER OVER?







Posted by Picasa I wonder is winter really over here
in my neck of the woods...I look around
and see signs of spring popping up everywhere
I know that the year before last we had a late
snow...Last year too it snowed late...
Hmmm I am wondering?..................
Is winter really over...I do love the wintertime
I do cherish everyday...Like the last picture...
I say to myself over and over...................
This is the day that which the Lord hath made...
We will rejoice and be glad in it....Psalm 118:24

1 comment:

Merry's Musings said...

Lovlie photos Judy. It is chilly here still, with just a tease of spring. 10 minutes worth, enough to get you raring to plant, but then you have to go put your coat on. Have fun!