Vintage Sewing Collage in Vintage Window

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall is in the air...Time for fishing!

I love Fall and Fall Colors.....
Fall is in the air and time to go a fishing...
These are some pictures around my home...
Fall colors are in this vintage Indian Chief
Maybe I will make a Fall Thanksgiving setting using Him
I could put this old Indian with some Pilgrims dollsAdd Image
These two big Bass Fish caught about 5 minutes apart in 1986
Mounted to last.... Couple of cute fat chickens too in Fall colors...



















Fishing Teddy Bear....with Fishing Pole and cute straw hat
A Small picture of my DH catching big catfish 40 years ago


















Fall is in the air thankgoodness as this summer was so HOT
Over 100 many days for over a month....
I don't think you could have caught any fish
This is a wreath called "Gone Fishing"...
Hmmmm give me an ideal...Let's go fishing....




















A shelf of little wooden fishing cuties...a decoupage catfish
on a board..I did long ago...It is now called a vintage fish...
A real fish bait hook is sitting the little wood boat...it's big
as the boat...It make a good fish story...A boat full or one as big
as the boat....Oh my a pink fish....what a dream for a girl!
and too with that pretty sage green we all like..what-a-catch!
Maybe it would be a good fish tale L@@k what I caught...


















Fish Stories Told Here....I like this big wood fish it is
over 36" long and over 12" high....sets on a high shelf
in my craft room....The little pig has his pole and net...
Maybe now that Fall weather is arriving and it's getting
cooler...Maybe now that it's cooler the fish will be a biting....
Gonna get my fishing pole and...have........
maybe a few fish stories to tell!...




No comments: