Vintage Sewing Collage in Vintage Window

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Vintage Art is in!



What can I say I am now a blogger...I think that I have wanted to start this Journey of blogging a long time...
Vintage Art to me is Montage Memories of Altered Collectibles into Art... with Vintage Photos....where the history of people or places are made new...I like the art of recycling something that is vintage and making it into art...I just love the collages and altered art with all kind of mixed media.... I too love the assemblages......Mix...Mix....alter and alter... is so much fun....Using all kinds of Ephemera...Magazine images... And other types of paper collections....Using stamping inks...crafts inks....and acrylic paints.....Anything goes when working with vintage items....I love the old vintage linens and vintage fabrics such as feedsacks.....The love of vintage quilts....and old chenille bedspreads....Adding also into it the old and beautiful vintage lace, buttons, and ribbons... and lots of vintage trinkets...that will just about finish my Vintage Art pieces...Except I might need a old vintage photo to complete the art....This style of Art is one's own imagination...and...what I start to explore with in blending....and mixing creative items together...for my Vintage Art.....

No comments: