Vintage Sewing Collage in Vintage Window

Monday, January 28, 2008

Vintage Valentines To You

The Valentine is token of Love on February 14, given to the Sweetheart that one does love. It too can be given by a Secret Admirer. These were some of beauties of yesterday. Vintage Art is into stay....These cards can be used in collages, scrapbooking, framing by them selves..they can be place on tag art.....added lace, buttons and bows. They can then become your very own Valentine made new today......
Greeting to my Valentine
Kitty card Valentine
The dreamer

The Pretty Pink Sweetheart Roses....

~~~I love you~~~

Please check out my other Blog
"Vintage Mixed Media Art"
you will like the Vintage Photos
click on the
View my complete Profile line
it is at the bottom of about me
it will take you to my another page
Then click on that blog
Thanks and Enjoy it too

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw those are sweet valentines!!!
come by and visit me sometime! oh and welcome to blogland!!!

Toddles-
Sarah

SweetAnnee said...

Thanks for sharing such lovely graphics!!
fondly, Deena

Mary said...

I love your vintage Valentines. I have some postcards that I'm going to add to a posting closer to the 14th. I collect all kinds of postcards and especially love these.

Blessings,
Mary