Vintage Sewing Collage in Vintage Window

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back Roads of Texas












I went to check out the wild flowers and took a few pictures
I found some white Flags a blooming along a fence line
Maybe a old homestead was here at about the same
spot there is a old antique pink running rosebush
I will try to take pictures of it when it blooms
No one lives on this road anymore but in the
Late 18oo's and Early 190o's there was lots of
Families that farmed the Land
I do love the stories of past history of days gone by
The wild flowers have just started to bloom
When they get in full bloom it make me think of a wedding
The bluebonnets on this ranch road were so pretty
Enjoy more wild flowers on my other blog
click on profile and see the pictures at
Vintage Mixed Media Art


No comments: